Hey again everybody! So this year, I don't know if I'm going to play volleyball again, or start dance...just comment and tell me which you think I should do.
School starts in a week! Oh my gosh! I want to go back to school, but at the same time I don't. Wonder what teachers I have this year. I know that my p.e. teacher is Ms.Mitchell, guitar is Mr.Petersen, and Spanish is Mr.O'Connor...and I'm in ACC English again this year! Yay! English and Reading are combined this year and I was in ACC English and ACC Reading last year so now I just confused myself...haha :)
This morning my mom took me school shopping, and the mall was CAIOS...but my mom didn't go crazy so... anyways. We went to Aeropostale while we were there, and they had a pair of skinny jeans. They weren't the painted on type, and they weren't skin tight...and my mom said that she likes them and that they looked cute...odd huh?...and so we got them, and we came home and I was putting everything away when I found out they weren't in the bag. I panicked and told my mom, and she told me to bring her the recite; they weren't on the recite. Now we have to go back and get them...so on and so forth...blah, blah blah :)
I'm so excited cause Grandma Jo is going to be here next weekend! Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Sister!! I think you are great at anything you try, so go for it!!! Love Ya
ReplyDeleteDo whatever you like best! You will be wonderful whichever you choose. I love you! Grandma Sandy
ReplyDelete