Hey everybody! School is great so far. I'm still kind-of sad that summer ended so quickly...but today is Labor Day, a.k.a NO SCHOOL!!!
We left for the cabin Friday afternoon and got there at like 11 at night; we brought Max with us. Then on Friday David (family friend) showed up, and I went with him to pick up Chauney (his wife), and a fair in Parowan; she does airbrush tattoes. Yesterday we arrived at home around 8pm.
Grandma Jo came last weekend! We went to the music store, Wal-Mart (3 times to look for CDs), Target, and the Outlet Mall, on Saturday. Then on Sunday we went swimming and stuff.
I know this will sound really mean, but...all of the boys that I know are jerks...even the ones at church...Real annoying and makes me mad.
This week we start block schedule at school and carpool. Yay, not...haha
My mom showed me a spoof video of the Twilight movie trailers and we were laughing so hard we were crying. I'll ask my mom if she can post it on my blog :) BUT YOU HAVE TO WATCH THE REAL MOVIE TRAILERS FIRST!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey you!! Glad you had a good weekend. I did see the spoof it was really funny:)
ReplyDeleteHi cutie - - sounds like you have had a couple real nice weekends. Glad you are liking school so far. I love you and miss you tons!!! Grandma Sandy
ReplyDelete