




I really don't like mornings. Wonder why...maybe cause it's so bright here in the morning. :) haha
Ok...so it was supposed to rain here sometime last week, but it didn't. I love rain, but we live in a desert, so the only storms we get are dust storms. :) I know I'm funny (not) ;)
It was SO pretty at the cabin...and we got some beautiful pictures. The sunset was absolutely awesome...and the high was like 75*.
I know this is so random but...the farthest in the U.S. that I've been is Arkansas. And we probably won't ever go back 'cause my mom says that it's too humid...which it is. But it's pretty there too.
My mom got a new phone, so now my parents both have EnV2's. I have the hand-me-down krazr...which doubles as a emergency reflector haha...and it's like a turtle. Haha.
And my mom is still sad about her camera...I think she loves that camera more than us... :)
They sent it back the same day she got her EnV2, and the camera wouldn't turn on. Great!
I found the rest of my guitar music that I was looking for this morning...yay! Advanced guitar this year.
I was so happy cause my Grandma Sandy burned me a bunch of oldies CDs...and I have 9 Malt Shop CDs too.
Music is pretty much my most favorite thing in the world...as you can tell. I didn't want to listen to music for a while because most of it was depressing. And I'm also happy cause the new Jonas Brothers CD A Little Bit Longer comes out on the 12th...yay...!

I hate mornings to!!! Love the pics and cannot wait to come see the cabin.
ReplyDeleteLove ya
Aunt Laura