Friday, August 1, 2008

Hey. My name is Ashton and this is my blog!
I finally read BREAKING DAWN...and oh my gosh! It was absolutely unbelievable...but that doesn't believe that I don't believe it :)
I'm already re-reading it...mostly because I skipped over Jacob's part of the book.

And Mom? I read your comment...and yes, I meant you :)
I had two friends, as I told you, over to go to Deseret Book, and we made awesomely awesome shirts...and I've worn mine 4 days in a row...mostly because there is a few pics of Edward on the back, and it says *TEAM EDWARD* on the front, in the twilight font that's on the books. :)
And there are also pictures of Bella, Alice, Rosalie, Jasper, and Emmet...and a few quotes.

I am very excited for the TWILIGHT movie!!!!!!!
I think my mom is "secretly" obsessed...but she won't admit it.
But my mom just won't show that she is secretly obsessed, because she thinks that she is sometimes being childish...so offensive :) just kidding.

go to
http://www.zazzle.com/ <--click on the link to go to zazzle.com!!! for a WHOLE BUNCH of TWILIGHT stuff...t-shirts, posters, mugs, shoes, sweaters(sweatshirts), bumper stickers, profile cards, purses/totes, frames/pictures...etc.

and if you haven't read the quotes on
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/ <--click on the link to go to Stephenie Meyer's website!!! I will type them below, or you can go to the link/website and look...they are like clues to BREAKING DAWN :) and there are a few funny ones.

***BREAKING DAWN quotes:***
1. Alice: "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors."
Edward: "Why don't you just tell me who wins?"
Alice: "I do. Excellent."

2. Bella: "Oh, Mike! How will I go on?"

3. Tanya: "Ah, Edward. I've missed you."

4. Emmett: "Oooo, scary."

5. Bella: "Jasper? What do vampires do for bachelor parties? You're not taking him to a strip
club, are you?"

6. Charlie: "Bells, we're up to bat."

7. Edward: "You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating."

8. Bella: "Why am I covered in feathers?"

9. Alice: "No one will dare to call you plain when I'm through with you."
Bella: "Only because they're afraid you'll suck their blood."

10. Edward: "Oops."

11. Renee: "Alice wouldn't let us do anything else. Every time we tried, she all but ripped our throats out."

12. Edward: "Do you want me to sing to you? I'll sing all night if it will keep the bad dreams away."

13. Rosalie: "Over my pile of ashes."

14. Edward: "You look so guilty—like you've committed a crime."

15. Sam: "This is not something our treaty anticipated. This is a danger to every human in the area."

16. Rosalie: "I'd like to beat you dead."

17. Jasper: "I can't understand. I can't bear this."

18. Seth: "You'll hurt her. Let her go."

19. Carlisle: "I've seen vampire venom work miracles, but there are conditions that even venom cannot overcome."

20. Jacob: "I'll kill you myself! I'll do it now!"

21. Bella: "Should I be afraid?"
Edward: "Terrified."




4 comments:

  1. hey Ashton!! I love your blog it is really funny and great. I agree about your mom, she is soooo in love with a Vampire:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Granddaughter! Awesome blog - - and who isn't in love with a vampire????? Love you - - Grandma S

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i know i know.
    i loved the book...it was seriously UNBELIEVABLE...but that doesnt mean that i didnt believe it. :)

    ReplyDelete