<--- ain't he cute?
well...ANYWAYS! Today, Tomorrow, and Thursday are supposed to be rainy/cloudy days...isn't that amazing?! It's not normal weather...but my mom said something about "this is normal weather for August", but then she called it some weird name, and I can't remember it, so just ask her.
And she did take pictures of the beautiful sunset yesterday (which is my favorite time of day because it's so pretty outside) ... & she is complaining about her camera not being here, and she can't find the disks to Aunt Laura's camera...and so on. I was actually pretty amused when we were at our Grandpa Ken and Grandma Pete's house 2 weeks ago, and my Grandpa wouldn't leave her alone about her professional camera being broken... I couldn't stop laughing. :)
So...I can't remember if it was yesterday or today...but my mom said something about "why didn't you put a picture of Friday/Saturday on your blog?" and of course I said "well I'm reading, and I kinda forgot." Some of you all know that Friday/Saturday was the release of BREAKING DAWN, as I mentioned in one of my other posts. So, I'm just going to post a pic or 2 of that...
I can not believe that school is starting in about 3 weeks...are you kidding me? The summer went by kind of too fast...but I am excited about school. Las Vegas is such a desert...you know how in the prophecies (not sure how to spell that) in the bible/scriptures of the early prophets and deciples...and some now...are saying that there will ALSO be storms and all of that in mix with the events of Christ's Second Coming?...well, I'm not really sure what's going to happen here...a really bad heat wave? Rain? Floods from the rain? I don't know...
I'm kind of excited for volleyball season to start again in November...but at the same time, I'm kinda not. Volleyball is pretty much my favorite sport, but...I'm not really sure what the reason is :)
So why isn't anybody commenting on my blog anymore? I only have 3 comments, which are from Mom, Aunt Laura, and Grandma Sandy, and Aunt Shirley "supposedly" commented, but...I'm not so sure about that. I'm still waiting for a phone call, e-mail...something from Grandma Joanne, but she hasn't answered ANY since the end of June...and she said that she promises that she will come down to Las Vegas to visit in August...but I'll be ok...she doesn't have to promise me anything. If she can't make it, I understand...
Tomorrow is the big finale for SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!...I wonder who the winner is going to be... :)
I was going to put my favorite songs on my blog...but I can't figure out how, so I'll figure it out a.s.a.p.! But my two favorite bands are (of course) *The Jonas Brothers*, and Hellogoodbye.And...there was something else I was going to say, but I totally forgot...oh yeah! I know this is random but, Halloween is on a Friday this year! Oh my gosh! I'm so excited because then there isn't school the day after Halloween, like always.
My birthday is 7 months from this Saturday! I'm just saying that because I can't think of anything else to say. :)

Ok....I tried to post before but it didn't work. Now, with the help of you awesome mom, I'm commenting away. I really like your blog Ashton! I have to admit, I don't know who that boy is at the top of your page....but he sure is cute :)
ReplyDeleteaww...thanks! Thats Nick Jonas.
ReplyDeleteYou know...the Jonas Brothers?
Haha and thanks. He is really cute, huh?!
Well, anyways...:)