Monday, September 22, 2008

Hey everybody! I'm back!
School has been absolutely awesome so far, and all of my teachers are absolutely amazing. I have learned so much in the past few weeks; seems like I've been in school for months rather than 5 weeks. Haha. I already have 2 projects for English, and 1 project for science; my nationality project was turned in on Friday, and I got an A!
Next month is October...wow. Today it was only 89* outside; isn't that just A.M.A.Z.I.N.G???
Favorite song update: Don't Stop Believin' by Flight 409 (originally by Journey)
I woke up this morning and felt awful, and was going to call my mom after 5th period today, but I decided that since school was almost out for the day that I would wait until after school. There is something going around at school, but I'm not sure if that's what it is. Either I'm sick, or the guys really did poison the cookies for the fireside last night...haha.
I woke up pretty late this morning...around 7:08. I normally would wake up at 5:00 when my alarm goes off, but I sleep when I'm sick. ANYWAYS...how is everybody? Is everybody ready for Halloween? I AM! We don't have school on Halloween (Nevada Day) and it's a Friday, so no school the day after. Yipee *waves flag sarcastically*
So who's ready for TWILIGHT????????????????? I KNOW I AM :) We are going to the midnight showing! YIPEE(not sarcastic)!!!!!!! And Deanna and Allie are going with us! I'm so excited!
My mom told me that it was going to be rated R and then I said that sucks because then we wouldn't EVER be able to see it. Then she told me the next morning that it's PG-13...Hazaahhhh!
Well...I guess I should go now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment