Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hey everybody! Sorry I haven't posted ANYTHING in a really, really, really long time. I have been fourteen for just over a month...doesn't feel any different...shocking! Here's another shocker: In my earlier posts I told you about a certain guy that I like...if you don't remember, or haven't read any of them, his name is Tyler. No I'm not telling you to make it public. I'm telling you so that I have somebody to tell, other than my cousins, close friends, my mom, aunt Laura, Grandma...anyways. I just thought it was interesting though because my friend Kaitlyn, and Sabrina, are both like "omigosh he likes you!"...then there's Sabrina. If I say "he MIGHT like me" she either mock punches me in the arm, or slaps my back. Harsh.
Eighth grade is a lot of fun. For those of you who don't know yet, I got braces!!! They hurt for a few days; I had a couple sores, but now they are perfectly fine! Love 'em!
Twilight comes out on DVD this SATURDAY!!! OMIGOSH!!!

MY SONGS
Bold/Red: remind me of each or all of the TWILIGHT books.
Regular/black: ???
  1. I Will Follow Him -Little Peggy March
  2. Love Is Strange -Mickey and Sylvia
  3. Tell Laura I Love Her -Ray Peterson
  4. Judy's Turn To Cry -Lesley Gore
  5. Personality -Lloyd Price
  6. Breaking Up Is Hard To Do -Neil Sedaka
  7. A Teenager In Love -Dion and The Belmonts
  8. Take Good Care of My Baby -Bobby Vee
  9. Runaround Sue -Dion
  10. Donna -Ritchie Valens
  11. Angel Baby -Rosie and The Originals
  12. Since I Don't Have You -The Skyliners
  13. The Resolution -Jack's Mannequin
  14. Bruised -Jack's Mannequin
  15. Apologize -One Republic (no Timbaland)
  16. Eat You Up -BoA
  17. Fall For You -Secondhand Serenade
  18. Pretend -Secondhand Serenade
  19. Suppose -Secondhand Serenade
  20. Why -Secondhand Serenade
  21. Phasination Phase -Carter Burwell
  22. Bella's Lullaby -Carter Burwell
  23. Headfirst Slide Into Cooperstown on a Bad Bet -Fall Out Boy
  24. Candles -Hey Monday
  25. I Don't Care -Apocolyptica
  26. Without You -One Time

For all of those you don't know, I love ALL of the TWILIGHT music by Carter Burwell. MY FAVORITE!!! I love music that is piano and guitar put together, and WITHOUT VOCALS. Just like the stuff in Twilgiht. That music just relaxes me. And I like it. Classical music rocks. Phasination Phase is one of my top favorites...

No comments:

Post a Comment