Hola everybody! Twilight is in 5 days...I am so overexcited! Today we (Kinzy, Rachelle, Amanda, and I) baby-sat for the moms during Super Saturday. It was actually really fun, but the kids acted like MANIACS for the first hour or so. We all were also talking about how the girls (or Young Women) always sign-up for the babysitting, but they don't ever ask the boys (or Young "Men" lol) to sign-up and help...
As some of you know, I have a hard time watching medical shows that involve: cutting (surgery), blood, and needles. Well we were watching a video in Health about heroin (because we are learning about drugs right now) and they kept showing the people actually injecting the needles in their skin and there was blood sometimes...I kept having to look away throughout the whole movie...about 99.9%. I had that sick-to-my-stomach feeling all during class and after. It was HORRIBLE!
Post later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

lol. ha ha i know i am so excited for Twilight.
ReplyDeleteYou HAVE to watch me and Meghan's web show on my blog. the second one is WAY funnier! you should come over some time and be a guest on our show. i think Meghan is coming over on Friday so you should be our guest! ilyy!
♥ Allie