Monday, October 13, 2008

New song update!!! Other than Bella's Lullaby...there is another song that really good. The Resolution by, Jack's Mannequin (Stephenie Meyer also helped produce the music video for this song, which was the first time I've ever heard it) is really a great song, and if you have a chance to, watch the video.
So I'm working on my art project for English (we're learning about Greek Mythology so we have to do an art project) and said project isn't going very well. I'm trying to make a mini-sculpture of Aphrodite, and as most of you know, that is a difficult task. But oh well; I'm going to finish it anyway. No giving up!
So how many of you all have finished reading BREAKING DAWN??? I'm guessing all of you, because if you haven't finished reading it, or if you haven't read ANY of the books, then go shoot yourself in the foot (Do not attempt. That was only sarcasm).
Countdown to TWILIGHT is...38 days, 29 minutes, 10 seconds...9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... 38 days, 28 minutes, 38 seconds!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey sista'!! All your writing is in black and your back ground is black so I cannot read a single thing. Love Ya
    aunt Laura

    ReplyDelete